Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Wynn Andrada Tops My OPM Top 10 Countdown This Week

Young male singer-songwriters have been making their presence felt in my OPM countdown this year.  Young JV, Jensen Gomez, Chris Cayzer, and now, Wynn Andrada have all topped my OPM countdown this year.  This week, Wynn's song Tamang Panahon, moves from #2 to #1.  It's his first trip to the top spot.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending May 10, 2013 -

#1 Wynn Andrada - Tamang Panahon (#2)

#2 Itchyworms - After All This Time (#3)

#3 Bamboo - In This Life (#10)

#4 Ebe Dancel and the cast of Sa Wakas - Bawat Daan (#1)

#5 Yeng Constantino - Alaala (#9)

#6 Your Imaginary Friends - Your Silence is the Villain (#8)

#7 Jaya - I Keep Forgettin' (NEW)

#8 Maldita - Dehado (NEW)

#9 Zelle - Ikot ng Mundo (NEW)

#10 Rico Blanco - Ngayon (NEW)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment