I just came from Aerosmith's awesome concert at the MOA Arena! Steven Tyler sounded amazing! Every growl and wail and shout you hear in any of their hit songs was exactly the same intense growl and wail and shout you hear from all their hits from 'Cryin', 'Janie's Got A Gun, 'Amazing', 'Jaded', 'Dude Looks Like A Lady', 'Rag Doll', 'Sweet Emotion', 'Dream On' and of course, the classic 90s wailer 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing'. I have no pictures of the show though since I left my camera at home, que horror! I brought the wrong bag to MOA que estupido! It would've been fun to have pictures of Mr. Pouty Lips especially that there was a huge screen in the middle. I had the perfect seat for it because I was in the middle. Sayang! I just have to file the pictures and the videos in the memory of brain. Anyway, good thing was I was able to enjoy the show immensely since I was not bothered by taking shots here and there. Yun lang, I got a headache when I got home. Methinks the volume of the sound was really loud and the lights were turned toward us most of the time, it kinda hurt our eyes. Anyway, nothing that Biogesic couldn't relieve.
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
I got an early birthday gift last week as I got to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Vice-Presidential Box of the CCP...
-
Taio Cruz has five top 10 hits in My FABE Music Top 10 countdown. One of them went all the way to #1. 2009 - Break Your Heart (with L...
-
KPop has been with us for several years now, but this week marks the first time a Korean song hits the #1 spot in My Personal Weekly...
-
Moophs is a DJ based in the US and in this song, he has Sam Concepcion sing the song. However, he gets credit for it, since he produced...
-
Anyone who says OPM is 'naghihingalo' should go out more and seek out clubs and bars where true OPM talent p...
-
Well, this was the last show they did in Costa Rica , of all places, how cool is that! Anyhow, it includes their two biggest hits, Party R...
-
Jessie J performed her hit Domino during the Jubilee concert. Her gown looks weird and I guess her high heels prevented her from doing...
-
Deadmau5 is another dance act who gets nominated from time to time. This year, it's for their song Raise Your Wespon, their collabor...
-
Howard Shore has already won three Oscar awards from The Lord of the Rings Trilogy - twice for this category and once for the Best Original...
-
Alabama Shakes is an American rock band whose ascent into mainstream music consciousness has been compared to that of the White Stripe...
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Concert Review: Aerosmith Treads Through The Decades With their Hits in their Manila Show
I just came from Aerosmith's awesome concert at the MOA Arena! Steven Tyler sounded amazing! Every growl and wail and shout you hear in any of their hit songs was exactly the same intense growl and wail and shout you hear from all their hits from 'Cryin', 'Janie's Got A Gun, 'Amazing', 'Jaded', 'Dude Looks Like A Lady', 'Rag Doll', 'Sweet Emotion', 'Dream On' and of course, the classic 90s wailer 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing'. I have no pictures of the show though since I left my camera at home, que horror! I brought the wrong bag to MOA que estupido! It would've been fun to have pictures of Mr. Pouty Lips especially that there was a huge screen in the middle. I had the perfect seat for it because I was in the middle. Sayang! I just have to file the pictures and the videos in the memory of brain. Anyway, good thing was I was able to enjoy the show immensely since I was not bothered by taking shots here and there. Yun lang, I got a headache when I got home. Methinks the volume of the sound was really loud and the lights were turned toward us most of the time, it kinda hurt our eyes. Anyway, nothing that Biogesic couldn't relieve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment