Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Aerosmith and Songs from the Musical The Full Monty Crowd Out My Personal Countdown This Week


Aerosmith and songs from the musical The Full Monty occupy most of the spots in my personal countdown this week.   I saw the musical last Friday, while Aerosmith had their concert last night.

Aerosmith placed sixteen songs from their setlist last night into my personal countdown.  The Full Monty placed eight songs.  That means 24 slots out of the 40 in my top 40 came from these two acts.

In the top 10, Aerosmith has six songs, while The Full Monty had four.

However, the top spot this week goes to The Full Monty.  It's not unusual for a Broadway song to top my personal countdown.  Last year, Hello, from The Book of Mormon.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending May 10, 2013 -

#1 Cast of The Full Monty - Breeze Off the River (NEW)

#2 Aerosmith - Cryin' (RE)

#3 Aerosmith - Jaded (RE)

#4 Cast of The Full Monty - Big Ass Rock (NEW)

#5 Aerosmith - Livin' on the Edge (RE)

#6 Cast of The Full Monty - You Walk With Me (NEW)

#7 Aerosmith - Rag Doll (RE)

#8 Aerosmith - Oh Yeah (NEW)

#9 Cast of The Full Monty - You Rule My World (Reprise) (NEW)

#10 Aerosmith - I Don't Want to Miss A Thing (RE)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment