Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ronan Keating Gets His Fifth #1 Hit In My Personal Countdown This Week

Ronan Keating is no stranger to the top spot in my personal countdown.  In 2000, all four songs of his first solo album, Ronan, went all the way to #1, Life Is A Rollercoaster, Heal Me, Keep On Walking and When the World Was Mine .  Thirteen years later, my third pick from his latest album Fires, Love You and Leave You, moves to the top spot this week, making it his fifth #1 song as a solo singer.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending July 5, 2013 -

#1 Ronan Keating - Love You and Leave You (#3)

#2 Sara Bareilles - Brave (#5)

#3 Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful (#6)

#4 Ciara - Body Party (#9)

#5 Lee Brice - I Drive Your Truck (#10)

#6 One Direction - Over Again (#11)

#7 Bishop Paul S. Morton - Best Days Yet (#13)

#8 Xavier Naidoo - Bei Meiner Seele (#14)

#9 Maitre Gims - J'Me Tire (#15)

#10 Akdong Musician - I Love You (#12)

No comments:

Post a Comment