Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Concert Review: Markki Stroem Sings Jazz in His Show, 'Make Me Sweat'












There were many pleasant surprises in Markki Stroem and G-Force's show, Make Me Sweat last night at the Music Museum.  First is that Markki prefers to sing jazz songs - or at least, pop songs arranged in a jazz manner!  I actually didn't know that and it was really great that he chose to sing that way!  He actually sounds like Jamie Cullum and I'd love to see him release a full album of original songs (and maybe a few remakes).  It would be great to hear the sound that he really wants to achieve as a mark of his artistry and creativity.

Second, the G-Force dance group is awesome!  The male members of the group did a really raunchy choreo for LMFAO's Sexy And I Know It!  I haven't seen that many cute guys shakin' their booties all at the same time.  It was kinda my version of what heaven should be!

Third, with KC Concepcion present - and Karylle - and Erik Santos, it was a pretty star-studded night - and KC very gamely lay down on a "table bed" and let Markki's G-Force boys do things to her!!  She was really a trouper!!

Finally, I got so many ideas from the show - maybe I'd borrow some of them for my future fashion shows - which I thought were pretty original and cool.  I especially like the audience participation portions!  I could really use that style in my show.

I was happy too that I got a loot bag - and I'm actually using now the bath gel which the Facial Center gave away!  It's actually a good product and it smells good and you really feel clean after using it.  Sana they really sell it too.

As for Markki, well, he didn't name the show, Make Me Sweat for nothin!  He really gave the audience what it wanted - he even stripped down to his skivvies to do so!  It just really helps that he's so cute and tall and has a nice body - and of course, a great voice to go with the whole package!  Yum yum!










Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment