Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Grammy for the Modern Vampires!!

 
 
 
I admit I was one of those people who were shocked when the Grammy voters snubbed Vampire Weekend's Modern Vampires of the City from the Album of the Year nominees this year. It's one of the more interesting albums last year but hey, as I said, the voters come from such diverse musical genres, it's hard to please everyone - and their music is not really that crowd pleasing!

Anyhow, they did win a Grammy last night for Best Alternative Music Album, which is really well-deserved! This song, Ya Hey, is my most favorite track from that album and they perform it really well here!

They are also another band that I would love to see perform here in Manila! For now, hanggang Youtube na lang muna beauty ko.....

No comments:

Post a Comment