Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Moonstar88 Tops My OPM Countdown for the First Time

I have only learned now that Moonstar88 has been making music since 2001!  That's what I get for not listening to OPM for so long!  I've lost out on so much good music!  Anyway, better late than never, as they say.  Finally, this week, the band gets their very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown as Sembreak goes to #1.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending January 31, 2014.

#1 Moonstar88 - Sembreak (#2)

#2 Mr. Bones and the Boneyard Circus - Crooked Faces (#3)

#3 Ang Bagong Ako - Greyhoundz feat. Loonie and Biboy Garcia (#4)

#4 D-Coy - Tagay Mo 'To (#5)

#5 Jonalyn Viray - Help Me Get Over You (#6)

#6 Martin Nievera - Ipadarama (#7)

#7 Save Me Hollywood - Changes (#8)

#8 Abra feat. Jacq Dionisio - Midas (NEW)

#9 Chris Cayzer - Why Don't You (#10)

#10 Kiss Jane - Kay Sarap (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment