Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mary J. Blige Tops My Personal Countdown for the Eighth Time

Well, sometimes I discover songs which are already past their release dates.  This happens again this week, as the theme song from the movie The Help, Mary J. Blige's The Living Proof, ascends to the top of my personal countdown.  This happened because I chose Need Someone as my top pick for her album My Life II, which incidentally, also went to #1 in last year.

Here are my favorite songs for the week ending January 11, 2013 -

#1 Mary J. Blige - The Living Proof (#4)

#2 Matt Redman - 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) (#3)

#3 Emeli Sande - Clown (#6)

#4 John Mayer - The Age of Worry (#5)

#5 Tamar Braxton - Love and War (#7)

#6 Chris Brown - Don't Judge Me (#1)

#7 Lana del Rey - Ride (#8)

#8 Robbie Williams - S**t on the Radio (#9)

#9  Lena - Stardust (#10)

#10 Alexis Jordan - Laying Around (NEW)

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment