Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Snow Patrol


Due to their concert here in Manila last year, Snow Patrol has managed to put ten songs in my personal countdown. In The End is their latest and this week, it starts its chart run at #38.  The song has already peaked at #10 the week after

Here's a rundown of the band's hits in my personal countdown -

1. Lifening (#1)
2.  Just Say Yes (#1)
3.  Run (#1)
4.  Set the Fire to the Third Bar (#1)
5.  Chasing Cars (#1)
6.  This Isn't Everything You Are (#6)
7.  New York (#7)

8.  Called Out in the Dark (#8)
9.  Fallen Empires (#9)
10.  In the End (#10)



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. I've been a huge fan of Snow Patrol too. Though I don't really find Chasing Cars the single to chase for. I'd rather choose the likes of Called Out in the dark anytime of the day,

    ReplyDelete