Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Kim Jonghyun: Probably the Cutest Among the SHINee Boys

Now that Korean music usually has about 6-7 entries per week, I might as well dive into the fray and get to know more about the guys from these boy and girl bands, the same way I dive into boy bands from English-speaking countries.  

Anyway, SHINee is first on the list since they already have two hits in my personal countdown.  Just one cursory look at them and what I can say is that Kim Jonghyun seems to be the cutest among the four - and well, the least feminine-looking - since those who like Korean music, usually want their boys to look androgynous - not sexy at all - in my book, at least, but anyway, I'll focus on the music and just leave their looks to their handlers!


 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment