Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Emeli Sande Tops My Personal Countdown For the First Time

Emeli Sande finally gets her first top forty and first  #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as Clown, zooms in from #6 to #1 this week.

Both Les Miserables and the remake of the movie Footloose place three songs each from their respective soundtracks, into the top 10 this week

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending January 25, 2013 -

#1 Emeli Sande - Clown (#6)

#2 John Mayer - The Age of Worry (#7)

#3 Tamar Braxton - Love and War

#4 Les Miserables - One Day More (NEW)

#5 Samantha Barks - On My Own (NEW)

#6 Anne Hathaway - I Dreamed A Dream (NEW)

#7 Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound (1)

#8 Big and Rich and Gretchen Wilson - Fake ID (NEW)

#9 Hunter Hayes and Victoria Justice - Almost Paradise (NEW)

#10 Ella Mae Bowen - Holding Out For a Hero (NEW) 



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment