Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Carrie Underwood Tops My Personal Countdown For the Fourth Time This Week


Carrie Underwood gets her fourth #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as Quitter, moves back up from #6 to #1. 

Tiesto has four songs in my top 10 this week due mainly to his concert here in Manila this week.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending October 4, 2013 -

#1 Carrie Underwood - Quitter (#6)

#2 Tiesto - Take Me (NEW)

#3 Rihanna - What Now (#7)

#4 Tiesto - Paradise (NEW)

#5 The Killers - All These Things That I've Done (#1)

#6 Tiesto - Hell Yeah (NEW)

#7 Tiesto - Out of Control (NEW)

#8 Lady Gaga - Applause (RE)

#9 Sportfreunde Stiller - Applaus Applaus (NEW)

#10 Akdong Musician - Bean Dduk Bing Soo (RE)



No comments:

Post a Comment