Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Tiesto: Trance, House and Electronic Dance Music All in One!

When I was younger, clubbing would be a priority in my things to do when I travel, and I would always wonder why people would get giddy with pictures beside an old monument when all I wanted to do was check out the party people of that particular city and check out the clubbing scene! I could actually write a book about all the clubbing fun Vic and I did all those crazy years!! Of course now, I'm too old for that but I do have many wonderful memories of partying all over the world! Buti na lang nuon, walang Facebook or Twitter or Instagram noh! Walang evidence haha!

Anyway, I'm really glad now we don't have to travel thousands of miles to dance to world-class DJs. Promoters like Ovations Productions and Republiq are themselves bringing the DJs right here in Manila, much to the delight of hard core dance fans like me!! Tiesto's party last night paled in the lasers and lights department compared to Swedish House Mafia and Avicii but his 2 1/2 hour set was solid house, trance and electronic music! I actually knew just around 10 songs there but I didn't care, I loved the vibe and the beat so my body just swayed and danced and had fun! And marami ring cute young boys around so ayun, never a dull moment!

I do hope they can bring Skrillex and Deadmau5 and Calvin Harris these next few months! They're currently doing fantastic work and it would be great to hear them do it live

No comments:

Post a Comment