Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Swedish Chanteuse Robyn Tops My Weekly Top 10 Countdown for the Fourth Time

Robyn returns to the top of my personal countdown for the fourth time this week, as Call Your Girlfriend debuts at #1.  This is due to it being in the latest Body Jam release #66. This is my most favorite song from that release.  My top 10 this week is peppered with songs from that particular Body Jam release.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending October 18, 2013 -

#1 Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend (NEW)

#2 Nero - My Eyes (NEW)

#3 Train featuring Ashley Monroe - Bruises (5)

#4 Nikki Williams - Glowing (NEW)

#5 Armin van Buuren - D# (NEW)

#6 The Killers - Runaways (RE)

#7 Justin Timberlake - Take Back the Night (NEW)

#8 Sade - Love is Found (#7)

#9 Britney Spears - Work Bitch (NEW)

#10 Justin Timberlake - Let the Groove In (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment