Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Killers Top My Personal Countdown This Week For the Fourth Time

In a span of ten years, the Las Vegas band The Killers has amassed four #1 songs in my personal countdown, including Mr. Brightside, Human, When We Were Young and All These Things That I've Done.  The latter debuts this week at #1 and the band performed it during their concert here in Manila this week.

The countdown this week is peppered with eight Killers songs due to their fantastic concert here this week.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending September 27, 2013 -

#1 The Killers - All These Things That I've Done (NEW)

#2 The Killers - Runaways (NEW)

#3 The Killers - Human (RE)

#4 The Killers - I Think We're Alone Now (NEW)

#5 The Killers - A Dustland Fairytale (NEW)

#6 Carrie Underwood - Quitter (#8)

#7 Rihanna - What Now (#2)

#8 The Killers - For Reasons Unknown (NEW)

#9 The Killers - From Here On Out (NEW)

#10 The Killers - Mr. Brightside (RE)

No comments:

Post a Comment