Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, December 9, 2013

One Direction Finally Tops My Personal Countdown

One Direction already has eight top 10 hits in my personal countdown.  Finally, one of those eight gets to the top this week - and that song is She's Not Afraid, which earlier peaked at #2.  It reenters this week's countdown at the top.  

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending December 6, 2013 -

#1 One Direction - She's Not Afraid (RE)

#2 Mika - Elle Me Dit (RE)

#3 Jason Mraz - A Beautiful Mess (RE)

#4 Naked Eyes - Emotion in Motion (RE)

#5 Naked Eyes - Promises, Promises (RE)

#6 Naked Eyes - Fortune and Fame (RE)

#7 Naked Eyes - Piccadilly (NEW)

#8 Naked Eyes - I Could Show You How (RE)

#9 Naked Eyes - Voices in My Head (RE)

#10 Kodaline - One Day (#NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment