Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Ten Favorite Songs of 2013 (#'s 10-6)

These are my ten favorite songs of 2013.  The list excludes OPM songs.



#10 fun. - Sight of the Sun

I first heard this song being played after a great episode of the HBO show Girls.  I am a big fan of that show and some songs from their soundtrack is even in my yearend Top 100 countdown.


#9  Lorde - Royals

I wasn't an instant fan of Lorde when she came out in August and at that time, I was still ambivalent towards her music.  It was only when I heard Team did I realize that her earlier single, Royals, was very good!  Expect Team to chart high in 2014 as it is still climbing my personal countdown.  




#8 Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend

I have been a fan of Robyn since the 90s with songs like Show Me Love.  Even though this song was already in my Ipod as early as 2011, I only noticed it this year when the song was included in a Body Jam release!  And since I liked the choreography for this, the song became a major hit in my personal countdown as well.  



#7  Christina Aguilera - Let There Be Love

Since I love the Body Jam program so much, it is not unusual for some songs to top my personal countdown every year.   I loved the choreography of the song so much and the arch that the song takes as it reaches its climax!  




#6 Ne-yo featuring Jessica Sanchez

Another class that I enjoy joining in the gym is the Hip Hop class, and this year, we danced to this song.  It ultimately became memorable for me for personal reasons.  Also, it's quite a catchy dance hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment