Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lovin' the Cute Brotherhood of AJR


AJR's "I'm Ready" was one of the catchy songs I listened to when I was listening to the current top 100 songs in Billboard.  I immediately placed it in my Personal Favorites playlist without knowing much about the group who sang it.

I was happy to discover that AJR is actually three brothers - of the Jonas Brothers and Hanson mould!  However, the brothers claim that their music is organic - and you can certainly hear that in the song !  It's catchy and unique and the boys have definitely mixed their influences with their own personal style.

This week, the song continues to move up my personal countdown, parking itself at #3.  It's their very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.

I wish the trio would come and visit Manila, maybe do some kind of mall tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment