Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Smugglaz Gets His Very First #1 Hit in My OPM Countdown


Local rapper Smugglaz gets his very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as P.M.L. (Pang-Hawakan Mo Lang) moves up from #2 to #1.  It's also his very first hit in my OPM countdown.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending August 29, 2014 -


#10 Kamikazee - Kislap (#9)

Kislap is Kamikazee's fifth foray into my OPM countdown.  It has already peaked at #9.  It slips this week to #10.






#9 Urbandub - Hover (#10)

Local rock band Urbandub's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Hover, moves up a notch to #9.





#8 Imago - Kapit (NEW)


Local band Imago finally gets their very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown as Kapit, debuts at #8.






#7 Nadine Ilustre - Para-Paraan (NEW)


Teen movie star Nadine Ilustre's second movie with love team James Reid, Talk Back and You're Dead, a few weeks ago.  So it's not a surprise that a pop soundtrack goes with that movie.  I assume this song is in that movie.  Para-Paraan becomes her second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.  It debuts this week at #7.



 



 #6 Zsa Zsa Padilla - All Cried Out (#6)


Veteran pop star Zsa Zsa Padilla's twelfth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, All Cried Out, moves up two notches from #8 to #6 this week.


 


 #5 Spongecola feat. Yeng Constantino - +63 (#5)


Spongecola's collaboration with Yeng Constantino, +63, stays at #5 for a second week this week.  This is Spongecola's 6th and Yeng's 8th top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.



 



#4 Kilos - Basta Masaya Ka (#4)

Local band Kilos' very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Basta Masaya Ka, stays at #4 for another week this week.





 



 #3 Mica - Heart Song (#3)


Mica's Heart Song stays at #3 for a second week this week.  It's her very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.






#2 Kyla - Salbabida (NEW)

Kyla gets her very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as Salbabida debuts at #2.





#1 Smugglaz - P.M.L. (Pang-Hawakan Mo Lang) (#2)

Local rapper Smugglaz gets his very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as P.M.L. (Pang-Hawakan Mo Lang) moves up from #2 to #1 this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment