Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Great Big World Gets Their Third #1 Song in My Personal Countdown



A Great Big World gets their third #1 song in my personal countdown this week as Already Home, moves from #2 to #1.  It's been a great year for this duo, certainly one of the top acts this year in my personal countdown.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending September 5, 2014 -

#10 Calvin Harris - Summer (NEW)

Calvin Harris' fifth top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Summer, debuts this week at #10.

 



#9 Showtek - We Like to Party (NEW)

Showtek gets their third top 10 hit in my personal countdown this year, as We Like to Party, debuts at #9.





#8 Drake - Karaoke (#10)

Drake's fourth top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Karaoke, moves quietly to #8 this week.



 


#7 Iggy Azalea feat. Rita Ora - Black Widow (#6) 

 The collaboration between Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora, Black Widow, slips this week to #7, after peaking at #6. It's Iggy's second top 10 hit and Rita's first in my personal countdown.




#6 Charli XCX - Boom Clap (#7) 

 Charli XCX's very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown, moves up this week to #6.





#5 Jennifer Lopez - First Time (#8)

First Love is Jennifer Lopez's 16th top 10 hit in my personal countdown.  This week it zooms up to #5.






#4 Thompson Square - Everything I Shouldn't Be Thinking About (#9)

Country duo Thompson Square's Everything I Shouldn't Be Thinking About zooms all the way to #4 this week.  It's their very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.




#3 Sam Smith - Restart (#4)

Sam Smith has two top 10 hits in my personal countdown this week.  The first one, Restart, moves up a notch to #3.





#2 Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One (#5)

Sam Smith's second top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week, zooms from #5 to #2.  It's his third top 10 hit in my personal countdown.





#1 A Great Big World - Already Home (#2)

A Great Big World gets their third #1 song this year, as Already Home, moves from #2 to #1.  

No comments:

Post a Comment