Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, September 15, 2014

Sam Smith's I'm Not the Only One Tops My Personal Countdown This Week



Sam Smith's fourth top 10 hit in my personal countdown becomes his second #1 song.  I'm Not the Only One moves up this week from #2 to #1.  It's the 4th top 10 hit from his album In The Lonely Hour.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending September 12, 2014 -

#10 RY X - Berlin (NEW)

Australian indie singer RY X gets his very first top 10 hit in my weekly countdown this week, as Berlin, debuts at #10.



 


 

#9 Justin Bieber/R. Kelly - PYD (NEW)

Justin Bieber gets his fifth top 10 hit this week, as his collaboration with R. Kelly, PYD, debuts this week at #9.  This is R. Kelly's 16th top 10 hit in my personal countdown.



 



#8 Sam Smith - Stay With Me (NEW)


Stay With Me becomes Sam Smith's fourth top 10 hit in my personal countdown for the year 2014.  It debuts this week at #8.



 



 #7 Calvin Harris - Summer (#10) 


Calvin Harris' Summer zooms to #10 this week.  It's his fifth top 10 hit in my personal countdown.



 



#6 Charli XCX - Boom Clap (#6) 

Charli XCX's first top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Boom Clap, stays at #6 this week, for another week.








#5 Showtek - We Like to Party (#9)

Showtek's third top 10 hit in my personal countdown, We Like To Party, zooms up to #5 this week.  It was in the last Body Jam release, that's why it's here in my personal countdown.





#4 Jennifer Lopez - First Love (#5)

First Love is Jennifer Lopez's 16th top 10 hit in my personal countdown and the second from the latest album AKA.  It moves up this week to #4.




 



#3 Drake - Karaoke (#8)

Drake's fourth top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Karaoke, zooms up this week to #3.






#2 Thompson Square- Everything I Shouldn't Be Thinking About (#4)

Thompson Square puts country music in my personal countdown as Everything I Shouldn't Be Thinking About moves up two notches to #2.






#1 Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One (#2)

Sam Smith tops my personal countdown for the second time as I'm Not the Only One ascends to the top spot this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment