Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, September 8, 2014

Kyla Tops My OPM Countdown with Salbabida



Kyla finally gets her very first #1 song in my OPM countdown as Salbabida moves up this week from #2 to #1. It also happens to be her very first top 10 hit as well.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending September 5, 2014 -

#10 Kamikazee - Kislap (10)

Kamikazee's fifth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Kislap, stays at #10 for a second week this week.





#9 True Faith - Pangako (NEW)

True Faith's third top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Pangako, enters this week at #9.  It's from their 2010 album, of which I am still listening to right now.






#8 Urbandub - Hover (#9)

Urbandub's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Hover, moves up a notch to #8.





#7 Imago - Kapit (#8)

Imago's Kapit moves up a notch to #7 this week.  It's their first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.






#6 Basti Artadi, Christian Bautista and Gloc-9 - Bagong Siglo (NEW)

The superstar collaboration of Basti Artadi, Christian Bautista and Gloc-9 debuts this week at #6.  The song is entitled Bagong Siglo.  It's Basti Artadi's very first visit in my OPM countdown, the seventh for Christian and eighth for Gloc-9.



 



#5 Nadine Ilustre - Para-Paraan (#7)

Nadine Ilustre's second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, Para-Paraan, moves up to #5 this week.  The song comes from Nadine's latest movie with James Reid, Talk Back and You're Dead.


 



#4 Zsa Zsa Padilla - All Cried Out (#6)

Local diva Zsa Zsa Padilla's twelfth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown, All Cried Out, moves up to #4 this week.



 


#3 Kilos - Basta Masaya Ka (#4) 


Local band, Kilos' first hit in my OPM countdown, Basta Masaya Ka, moves up a notch to #3 this week.




#2 Mica - Heart Song (#3)

Mica's Heart Song continues to move closer to the top.  It moves up to #2 this week.  It's her very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.







#1 Kyla - Salbabida 

 Kyla finally gets her very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as Salbabida, moves up from #2 to #1. It's the song that reached the #1 spot the fastest in the history of my OPM countdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment