Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thompson Square Puts Country Music Back on Top of My Personal Countdown



Thompson Square's Everything I Shouldn't Be Thinkin' About puts country music back at the top of my personal countdown.  The song moves from #2 to #1 this week.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending September 19, 2014 -


#10 George Strait - I Got A Car (NEW)

I Got A Car is country singer, George Strait's very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown. It debuts this week at #10.



 



#9 Amos Lee - El Camino


El Camino is Amos Lee's very first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.  It debuts this week at #9.





#8 Shakira - Empire (NEW)


Shakira gets her 11th top 10 hit in my personal countdown this week as Empire debuts at #8.







#7 Justin Bieber feat. R. Kelly (9)

Justin Bieber's collaboration with R. Kelly, PYD, moves two notches up this week to #7.  



 


 #6 Sam Smith - Stay With Me (#8) Sam Smith's 

Stay With Me moves up two notches to #6 this week. It's his fourth top 10 hit in my personal countdown.






#5 RY X - Berlin (#10)

RY X's Berlin zooms up from #10 to #5 this week.  It's his first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.




#4 Showtek - We Like to Party (#5)

Dance artist Showtek's third top 10 hit in my personal countdown, We Like to Party, moves up a notch to #4 this week.





#3 Jennifer Lopez - First Love (#4)

Jennifer Lopez's First Love continues to move up my personal countdown, landing at #3 this week.



 


#2 Drake - Karaoke (#3)

Karaoke is Drake's fourth top 10 hit in my personal countdown.  It moves closer to the top spot this week at #2.







#1 Thompson Square - Everything I Shouldn't Be Thinkin' About (#2)

Country duo Thompson Square get their very first #1 hit in my personal countdown this week, as Everything I Shouldn't Be Thinkin' About, ascends to the top.  It's also their very first top 10 hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment