Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Ten Favorite OPM Songs for 2015 #10 Franco - To Survive

Franco is currently my band du jour. It's a pity I missed their show at the Music Museum around May this year. In my opinion, they have composed some of the best rock songs these past few years, especially in English.
This song is actually from their 2013 album Soul Adventurer, pero yun nga, since I'm not a teenager anymore and I barely have time to listen to albums, maswerte na talaga yung mga acts na napagtutuunan ko ng pansin.
Their whole album is pretty solid, as they say, walang tapon na song, each one can stand on its own. This is one of the songs with a very strong arrangement plus relevant lyrics pa talaga.
It comes at #10 in my yearend list.

No comments:

Post a Comment