Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Ten Favorite OPM Songs for 2015 #2 James Reid - Huwag Ka Nang Humirit

I wouldn't be surprised to know that if my mp3 player had a counter, this would come out as the most played OPM song of 2015, by virtue that it came in very early in 2015 and really had no competition till the Philpop songs came out.
For the longest time this year, this was one of my 'happy songs' so it was always up there among the most played songs in my playlist.
I am actually a secret JaDine fan and although I don't really like their movies, the songs they have been coming out have been some of the most solid pop songs of the past three years. Viva has really supported them with a strong team musically, at least.
Last year, they were in the year-end top 5 list with Bahala Na.
I'm not surprised as well that James Reid is dancing with some of my instructors from the G-Force. This is probably one of the best choreographed video songs for this year, with Sarah Geronimo's Kilometro as a close second.

No comments:

Post a Comment