Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Saturday, December 26, 2015

My Ten Favorite Songs of 2015 #9 Pentatonix - Cheerleader

This year's top 10 is a curious mix because there are two songs which have two versions and all four versions are in the top 10, and there are two songs as well from a female singer that I admire, and it's not Madonna.
The first of the two similar songs comes in at #9. Frankly, it took me sometime to warm up to Cheerleader, but when I did, I quickly took a great liking to the song.
I heard this version during the wedding of the daughter of one of my friends in Body Jam. I knew instantly that it was the Pentatonix, because the arrangement was distinctly theirs.
I've heard a lot about this a cappella group and they even had a concert here in Manila already. I did not watch their show because I am not really into a cappella arrangements but next time they come to Manila, I will surely be there, if only to watch them do this song live!

No comments:

Post a Comment