Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Rihanna's Work: My Choice for Grammy Record of the Year 2017


The first time I heard this song, I had a feeling that the Grammy voters would choose it as one of the nominees for Record of the Year.
It's Rihanna at her sexiest and most adventurous in terms of phrasing her lines and giving that distinct reggae way of singing the words - making you wonder if they're real lines or just the way West Indian women say their words!
Too bad ANTI was a bit of uneven album, the only other song I liked there was Same Ol' Mistakes.
I think her best album ever was 2007's Good Girl Gone Bad where each just segued effortlessly with the next one, creating a very cohesive pile of dance songs and some ballads.
Well, Work is getting my vote for Grammy Record of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment