Menudo's Robi Rosa stricken with stomach cancer PEP.ph: The Number One Site for Philippine Showbiz
This is sad news. I know it's the big C, which is usually a death sentence already but who knows, miracles can happen. Anyhow, one thing good about cancer is that people like him can finally set things in order with everyone in his very young life. There is no suddeness to it. He has time to make amends, to ask for forgiveness, to spend the remaining time with people he loves. Not many people are given that chance. Of course we always wish we could live longer, but why question God. If it's His will, it will happen.
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
I got an early birthday gift last week as I got to watch the Philippine Philharmonic Orchestra at the Vice-Presidential Box of the CCP...
-
I am so looking forward to listening to new material from new Mommy, Alanis Morissette . She'll be back with her seventh album to ...
-
In lieu of their concert here in Manila later tonight, I came up with this list of the five songs that I love from this Irish band - ...
-
When Jason Derulo visited Manila a few years back, I was there in that mall tour! He has always been one of the more innovative and p...
-
Here are the nominees for this year's Record of the Year - Ariana Grande (Producer); Tommy Brown, Charles Anderson, Michael Foste...
-
In 1992, I saw the movie Mambo Kings starring Antonio Banderas and Armand Assante . In a scene in that movie, the legendary Celia C...
-
Alabama Shakes is an American rock band whose ascent into mainstream music consciousness has been compared to that of the White Stripe...
-
Well, this was the last show they did in Costa Rica , of all places, how cool is that! Anyhow, it includes their two biggest hits, Party R...
-
Jessie J performed her hit Domino during the Jubilee concert. Her gown looks weird and I guess her high heels prevented her from doing...
-
The rock band Shinedown gets their second Top 10 album in the US this week, as Amaryllis debuts at #4. 2008 - The Sound of Madness...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment