Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Nominee: Best Contemporary World Music Album - Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon's Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul Call OMG! I think I found ...
-
When this song was released middle of this year, it immediately became one of the most played songs in my Ipod. I love the energy that th...
-
The Showtime all-boys dance group Hashtags has one hit in My OPM Top 10 countdown. 2016 - #Roadtrip (#9) This week, the song moves u...
-
The 80s and 90s really seem like ages ago but still, Taylor Dayne brought back to life, ...
-
I so wanted to see him last November but due to some unforeseen events, I had to miss that show. Fortunately for me, due to HK's st...
-
Isabelle de Leon's very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown, 1 Week to Move On, slips from #1 to #2 this week.
-
Body Jam releases are normally a good place for me to get my favorite songs. Interestingly, it took me sometime to like this song, but...
-
One of the most hardworking bands in the local music scene, Typecast, finally breaks through the mainstream with their song, Typecast, wh...
-
Colbie Caillat has five top ten songs in my personal countdown. 2007 - Bubbly (#7) 2008 - Realize (#10) 2009 - Lucky (with Jason ...
-
Will Young is one of my favorite singers, and I'm glad that he has finally returned to the UK Top 10, after almost a 4-year hiatus. ...
Friday, May 27, 2011
Beyonce May Be Popular for Her Bootylicious Dance Songs But Her Ballads Can Give You Goosebumps!
I did not follow the American Idol this season but I learned about Beyonce's performance there and that's where I got to hear her new ballad 1+1. Her latest release, Run the World (Girls) has been met with a lukewarm response in both the UK and US charts. However, I've always believed its her vocal prowess which you can hear in her power ballads which actually showcases Beyonce's real talent! Halo and If I Were A Boy are just some of the prime examples of how she can use her voice to full effect. This song sounds like something Prince would sing, don't you think? And this is a live version. Imagine what a few tweaks in the studio can do to this song!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment