Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, May 27, 2011

Beyonce May Be Popular for Her Bootylicious Dance Songs But Her Ballads Can Give You Goosebumps!



I did not follow the American Idol this season but I learned about Beyonce's performance there and that's where I got to hear her new ballad 1+1. Her latest release, Run the World (Girls) has been met with a lukewarm response in both the UK and US charts. However, I've always believed its her vocal prowess which you can hear in her power ballads which actually showcases Beyonce's real talent! Halo and If I Were A Boy are just some of the prime examples of how she can use her voice to full effect. This song sounds like something Prince would sing, don't you think? And this is a live version. Imagine what a few tweaks in the studio can do to this song!

No comments:

Post a Comment