P.I.M.P. is my #3 most favorite 50 Cent song. I love how he incorporated that West Indies drum giving this song a Carribean flavor. And with Snoop Dogg in the mix, well, just makes the groove pretty exciting!
Nuffnang Leaderboard
Looking For An Artist?
Popular Posts This Week
-
Nominee: Best Contemporary World Music Album - Chandrika Krishnamurthy Tandon's Om Namo Narayanaya: Soul Call OMG! I think I found ...
-
When this song was released middle of this year, it immediately became one of the most played songs in my Ipod. I love the energy that th...
-
The Showtime all-boys dance group Hashtags has one hit in My OPM Top 10 countdown. 2016 - #Roadtrip (#9) This week, the song moves u...
-
The 80s and 90s really seem like ages ago but still, Taylor Dayne brought back to life, ...
-
I so wanted to see him last November but due to some unforeseen events, I had to miss that show. Fortunately for me, due to HK's st...
-
Isabelle de Leon's very first #1 hit in my OPM countdown, 1 Week to Move On, slips from #1 to #2 this week.
-
Body Jam releases are normally a good place for me to get my favorite songs. Interestingly, it took me sometime to like this song, but...
-
One of the most hardworking bands in the local music scene, Typecast, finally breaks through the mainstream with their song, Typecast, wh...
-
Colbie Caillat has five top ten songs in my personal countdown. 2007 - Bubbly (#7) 2008 - Realize (#10) 2009 - Lucky (with Jason ...
-
Will Young is one of my favorite singers, and I'm glad that he has finally returned to the UK Top 10, after almost a 4-year hiatus. ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment