Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My Requests for this Week's OPM Myx Countdown


I made some changes in my votes this week, including new music from veterans Pupil and Rico Blanco.  Here are my requests -

1.  Somedaydream - Hey Daydreamer - a wonderful pop song that sounds a tad bit like Owl City.  Oh well, everyone has their influences! (4 votes per day)

2.  Pupil - TNT - Ely Buendia's Pupil has been coming out with interesting songs these past few years but this is the first one that I've actually voted for!  I might actually buy their CD too! (3 votes per day)

3.  Spongecola - Tambay - I went to the record shop last weekend and none of Spongecola's albums had this song!  Where can I find it?  I want to hear their other songs too!  (2 votes per day)

4.  Rico Blanco - Kahit Walang Sabihin - this is the first Rico Blanco song I've voted since I voted actively but I've had some albums from Rivermaya and a solo album of his too. His video is very interesting too.  (1 vote per day)

No comments:

Post a Comment