Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, October 19, 2012

Jonas Brothers Manila Concert Pictures: The Boys





















I was flip flopping till the last minute before I actually bought a ticket to the Jonas Brothers show last night. The past two weeks has been very busy for me and in-asthma pa beauty ko this week so the thought of going out this Friday was not particularly inviting - and also, my partner in crime in watching concerts also backed out kasi busy sa work. Yun lang, when I saw their setlist and some of the Youtube videos of their latest concert sa New York - ayun napabili ng 9AM - and I'm very thankful that I did!
 
Well, I've decided to compartmentalize the pictures I took last night.  This one just shows all the boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment