Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Votes For this Week's OPM Myx Countdown





I haven't voted for sometime now and I miss doing it.  So this week, I am voting again and here are the five songs I like in the OPM Myx Countdown.

1.  Bunny - For Your Information - my tastes are really skewed towards pop, and it's no different this week, as my favorite OPM hit this week is from a girl called Bunny and her song, For Your Information.  She sounds like Jane Wiedlin of the Go-Go's. (4 votes per day)

2.  Angeline Quinto - Kunin Mo Na Ang Lahat Sa Akin - I have been voting for mushy saccharine ballads of late, the last one being Sarah Geronimo's Kung Siya ang Mahal.  Angeline continues that tradition as her song becomes my #2 pick this week, so it gets 3 votes per day.

3.  David DiMuzio - Naiisip Mo Ba - Probably one of the cutest songs released this year, just because of the fact that a white guy is singing Tagalog lyrics.  It's my pick #3 this week and it will get 2 votes per day.

4.  Somedaydream - Delivery Boys - rounding off the four songs I'm voting this week is another pop song which currently rules the charts, Somedaydream's follow up to Hey Daydreamer. 1 vote per day.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment