Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Lady Gaga Gets Her 22nd #1 Song in My Personal Countdown

Even though Alicia Keys has nine of the ten slots this week due to her memorable concert here in Manila this week, that doesn't stop Lady Gaga from getting her 22nd #1 hit in my personal countdown. 

Incidentally, that show is now my most favorite concert for 2013, due mainly to Alicia's superb performance as well as the wonderful surprises she sprang on everyone, including me!  She didn't even give a hint to any of us so we were really shouting at the top of our voices when the surprises happened!

Anyway, her live version of If I Ain't Got You, a duet version this time with Filipina singer, Regine Velasquez, one of the surprise appearances that night, makes it to the top this week, making it Alicia's thirteenth trip to the top of my personal countdown.  The same song also tops my OPM top 10 this week, the first time it ever happened in the history of my chart watching.

All the rest of the top 10 are her songs, jacking up her top 10 hits to 23.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending November 29, 2013 -

#1 Lady Gaga - Applause (#5)

#2 Alicia Keys feat. Regine Velasquez - If I Ain't Got You (live version) (NEW)

#3 Alicia Keys - Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart (RE)

#4 Alicia Keys - Brand New Me (NEW)

#5 Alicia Keys - Tears Always Win (NEW)


#6 Alicia Keys - When It's All Over (NEW)

#7 Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again (RE)

#8 Alicia Keys - Diary (RE)

#9 Alicia Keys - Unbreakable (RE)

#10 Alicia Keys - Girl on Fire (NEW)






No comments:

Post a Comment