Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Regine Velasquez Tops My OPM Top 10 for the Second Time

Due to her surprise appearance in Alicia Keys' concert this week here in Manila, Regine Velasquez gets her second #1 hit in my OPM top 10 countdown.  She last appeared in 1989, when Narito Ako went to #1.  This week, their live performance of If I Ain't Got You topped both my personal countdown and my OPM top 10 - the first time it has ever happened in all the years that I've been chart watching.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending November 29, 2013 -

#1 Alicia Keys feat. Regine Velasquez (live) - If I Ain't Got You (NEW)

#2 Sarah Geronimo - Ikot-Ikot (#2)

#3  Emmanuelle - Dear Diary (#4)

#4  Toni Gonzaga - Only With You (#6)

#5 Up Dharma Down - Luna (#5)

#6 Frencheska Farr - Bakit Ikaw (#10)

#7 Chris Cayzer - Paikot-Ikot (#3)

#8 Chris Cantada - January (NEW)

#9 Jensen Gomez - Could Have Been (NEW)

#10 Luigi D'Avola - Back To You (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment