Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Monday, November 18, 2013

Jamie Cullum Tops My Personal Countdown for the Fifteenth Time

I am not surprised that one of the songs in Jamie Cullum's latest album, Momentum, has finally topped my personal countdown.  Previous to this week, he has had fourteen chart toppers from his past three albums!  That's how much I love his work!  Anyway, this week, You're Not the Only One, moves from #2 to #1.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending November 15, 2013 -

#1 Jamie Cullum - You're Not the Only One (#2)

#2 Onerepublic - Light It Up (#3)

#3 Britney Spears - Work Bitch (#7)

#4 Justin Timberlake - Take Back the Night (#5)

#5 Arctic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know (RE)

#6 Arctic Monkeys - Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High (RE)

#7 Drake feat. Majid Jordan - Hold On We're Going Home (NEW)

#8 Lorde - Royals (NEW)

#9 Ylvis - The Fox (NEW)

#10 Pet Shop Boys feat. Example - Thursday


No comments:

Post a Comment