Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Killers Top My Personal Countdown For the Fifth Time




The Killers return to the top this week, as Runaways, moves from #2 to #1 this week.  Last month, the band went to the top with All These Things That I've Done.  This is the band's fifth trip to the top of my personal countdown.  Also, there are eight songs from OneRepublic this week, as the band performed here in Manila last night.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending November 8, 2013 -

#1 The Killers - Runaways (#2)

#2 Jamie Cullum - You're Not the Only One (#5)

#3 OneRepublic - Light It Up (NEW)

#4 OneRepublic - If I Lose Myself (NEW)

#5 OneRepublic - Counting Stars (NEW)

#6 OneRepublic - Preacher (NEW)

#7 OneRepublic - Feel Again (NEW)

#8 OneRepublic - I Lived (NEW)

#9 OneRepublic - Can't Stop (NEW)

#10 OneRepublic - Burning Bridges (NEW)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment