Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Concert Review: One Night With the Cute Ryan Tedder and OneRepublic





I was a bit pissed that we came late for Ryan Tedder and OneRepublic's show tonight! Normally, concerts here in Manila start at 9PM but for some strange reason, they started the show at 8:30PM. Hay naku, kung kelan ako late, maaga sila, kung kelan naman ako maaga, super late naman sila!! Anobah!! Oh well. Ryan did a fantastic show tonight showing off his vocal prowess which sounded pitchy at times but who cares, this was the last night of their Asian tour and the guy wanted to wail many times!

They played mostly songs from their latest album, Native, which was great, because I only realized tonight what a great album it was, containing a lot of good material. I was just a bit pissed that I missed Light It Up, which was my most favorite song from it. I think it was their second song. Anyway, they did the other songs really well, from their encore songs Feel Again and If I Lose Myself to Preacher and I Lived. Of course, the crowd loved Counting Stars which is their current hit. The coliseum was packed with people tonight and it was great to be with a young crowd once again. They really knew how to party! Ryan promised to be back! I won't be surprised if they can continue to come out with interesting material. Ryan is, after all, a very talented songwriter as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment