Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, November 29, 2013

Discovering Vice Ganda


I am probably one of the few Filipinos who do not watch Showtime or GGV so I don't really know how or why Vice Ganda is famous or how he does his comedy.

My BFF Jennifer Sy has been inviting me for ages to watch his concerts in Araneta and I've always begged off since I was not familiar with his work. Well, finally, last night, I saw him do his comedy routine during Enrique Gil's show and he's really good!

I even video-d the whole thing because in a way, he kinda reminded me of me - and the shameless way I flirt whenever there is a cute guy around! It was like a no-holds barred in-your-face dropping of hints and innuendos here and there - and he was funnier because he wore a very sexy swimsuit with skin tone leggings and high heel boots!

Anyway, since the crowd last night was pretty young, I could sense he toned down his comedy by a hundred notches so I'm sure if it were an adult crowd - he'd surely go for a take-no-prisoners approach - and that would be fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment