Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Friday, November 29, 2013

Yum Yum Enrique Gil Bumps and Grinds to Everyone's Delight

It's embarrassing to note that this is only the second OPM concert I've seen this year compared to all the foreign acts I've seen! And this one, I didn't even watch because the guy could sing! Just to be blunt about it, I watched Enrique Gil's concert because he really has a nice body and he can dance like a male stripper and for any red-blooded gay man - that's all the show we really want to see!

But don't think I was the only one who was excited!! The female bosses of ABS were in full force there so I'm sure they weren't there to watch Enrique Gil sing!! And they were all in the front seat! Even Vicky Belo was there! See, women of a certain age need their sexy men too!!

We all want our sexy boys and I was surprised (and a bit alarmed) that even the young girls were screaming their lungs out when Enrique was just holding a towel!! Talk about men being objectified nowadays! I guess in this day and age, it's tit for tat already.

Well, Enrique can really bump and grind like R. Kelly and it was really a "nganga" moment when he did that! It's a good thing I caught it on video! It's always great to have something 'inspiring' to watch when I'm having a bad day!

And he was not shy to just take it all off! Not in the Jake Cuenca way since there were kids in the crowd, just in the Parental Guidance, Zac Efron High School Musical, "I'm so cute", tulo-laway, kind of way. At least the director of the show really knew what would give the people their money's worth!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment