Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Isabelle De Leon Tops the FABE OPM Weekly Top 10 Countdown Once Again


Isabelle de Leon gets her second #1 hit in the FABE OPM Weekly Top 10 countdown this week, as Friendzone, moves to the top.  Last year, she got her very first #1 song with 1 Week to Move On.


Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending June 13, 2014 -


#10 Paolo Onesa - Which Way Robert Frost? (NEW)

Paolo Onesa gets his second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown as Which Way Robert Frost, debuts at #10.





#9 Jaya - Any Other Fool (#10)


Jaya's fifth top 10 hit from her Souled Out album, Any Other Fools, moves up a notch to #9 this week.





#8 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) (#8)


Chris Cantada's fourth top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine), stays at #8 for another week.




#7 Jonalyn Viray - Sa Piling Mo (#9) 


 Jonalyn Viray's second top ten hit in my OPM countdown, Sa Piling Mo, moves up two notches to #7 this week.



#6 XLR8 - I Wish Lang (NEW) 


 Local boy band XLR8 gets their second top 10 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as I Wish lang debuts high at #6. Their previous hit, Money Money, peaked at #6. 







#5 Yumi Lacsamana - Dyosa (NEW)

Newcomer Yumi Lacsamana gets her very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as Dyosa, from the soundtrack of the move Diary Ng Panget, debuts at #5.



#4 Juris - I Believe In You (#7) 

Moving up three notches to #4 is Juris' I Believe In You. It's her sixth top 10 hit in my OPM countdown.


#3 Maja Salvador - Dahan-Dahan Lang (#6) 

Actress-singer Maja Salvador's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown continues to move up, landing this week at #3.


#2 Jay-R - Parachute (#5) 

 Jay-R's very first top 10 hit in my OPM countdown moves up 3 places this week to #2.




#1 Isabelle de Leon - Friendzone (#2)

No comments:

Post a Comment