Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's An All Vertical Horizon Week in My Personal Countdown


Due to their concert here last week, all the ten spots in my personal countdown is ruled by the band Vertical Horizon.  Their song, Instamatic, becomes their 6th #1 hit in my personal countdown and also brings their count of top 10 hits to 17!

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending June 6, 2014 -

#1 Vertical Horizon - Instamatic (NEW)

#2 Vertical Horizon - Frost (NEW)

#3 Vertical Horizon - Consolation (NEW)

#4 Vertical Horizon - A Song for Someone (NEW)

#5 Vertical Horizon - Broken Over You (NEW)

#6 Vertical Horizon - South for the Winter (NEW)

#7 Vertical Horizon - Half-Light (NEW)

#8 Vertical Horizon - Lovestruck (NEW)

#9 Vertical Horizon - You Never Let Me Down (NEW)

#10 Vertical Horizon - I Free You (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment