Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Karylle Tops My OPM Countdown For the Third Time

Karylle gets her third #1 song in my OPM countdown this week, as Sa Yo Na Lang Ako moves from #2 to #1.  In 2011, Basically and OMG both went to #1.

This song is also from the 2013 Philpop competition which has produced several other #1 hits in my OPM countdown, so I'm really looking forward to the batch of 2014!!

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending June 6, 2014 -

#1 Karylle - Sa Yo Na Lang Ako (#2)

#2 Isabelle de Leon - Friendzone (#3)

#3 Six Part Invention - Time Machine (#5)

#4 Xian Lim - Pag May Time (#4)

#5 Jay-R - Parachute (#6)

#6 Maja Salvador - Dahan-Dahan Lang (#7)

#7 Juris - I Believe In You (#8)

#8 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul Is Fine) (#9)

#9 Jonalyn Viray - Sa Piling Mo (#10)

#10 Jaya - Any Other Fool (NEW)


No comments:

Post a Comment