Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Pharrell Makes It Four Number One Songs in My Personal Countdown

Grammy-winning producer Pharrell gets his fourth #1 song in my personal countdown this week, as Happy, reenters at #1.  This song was such a slow boil for me but it does eventually reach my top spot.

Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending May 30, 2014 -

#1 Pharrell - Happy (RE)

#2 DVBBS and Borgeous - Tsunami (NEW)

#3 Katy Perry - Birthday (#3)

#4 Keith Urban - Cop Car (#1)

#5 Revolverheld - Ich lass fur Dich das Licht An (#5)

#6 Gary Barlow - Requiem (#4)

#7 Kylie Minogue - Into the Blue (#6)

#8 James Blunt - Face the Sun (#7)

#9 Lady Gaga - Swine (#8)

#10 Mali Music - Beautiful (#9)

No comments:

Post a Comment