Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Toni Gonzaga Tops My OPM Countdown For the Second Time

Toni Gonzaga gets her second #1 hit in my OPM countdown this week, as Say You Love Me, ascends to the top! She had one of last year's biggest OPM hits with Kahit Na, which was her very first #1 song in my OPM countdown.

Here are my ten favorite OPM songs for the week ending May 30, 2014 -

#1 Toni Gonzaga - Say You Love Me (#2)

#2 Karylle - Sa 'Yo Na Lang Ako (#5)

#3 Isabelle de Leon - Friendzone (#10)

#4 Xian Lim - Pag May Time (#6)

#5 Six Part Invention - Time Machine (#9)

#6 Jay-R - Parachute (NEW)

#7 Maja Salvador - Dahan-Dahan Lang (NEW)

#8 Juris - I Believe in You (NEW)

#9 Chris Cantada - Little Girl (Your Soul is Fine) (NEW)

#10 Jonalyn Viray - Sa Piling Mo (NEW)

No comments:

Post a Comment