Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Beyonce's 'Partition' Tops the FABE Weekly Top 10 Countdown This Week


Beyonce rules my countdown this week, as two songs from her latest album are in the top echelons.  Partition finally ascends to #1, making it the third straight #1 song from her latest album.  It's also her 21st #1 song all in all - and that is as a solo artist!  Amazing!

Also amazing is the ascension of Mine, which we danced in Ishii's GForce open class.  The song debuts high in this week's countdown.


Here are my ten favorite songs for the week ending June 20, 2014 -


#10 Jennifer Lopez feat. French Montana - I Luh Ya Papi (NEW)


Jennifer Lopez returns to my personal countdown this week with her latest single "I Luh Ya Papi".  It's her fifteenth top 10 hit in my personal countdown.


It's her first top 10 hit as well from her tenth album, AKA.


It's also French Montana's first top 10 hit in my personal countdown.





#9 Christina Perri - Human (NEW)


Christina Perri's Human reenters the chart this week at #9.  It's currently the peak position of this song.  It's Christina's second top 10 hit after A Thousand Years which reached #6 last year.





#8 Lady Gaga - Swine (RE)


Lady Gaga's Swine already peaked at #8 a few weeks back.  This week, it returns to the same peak position. It's already her 24th top 10 hit in my personal countdown, and the fourth from her album Artpop.






#7 James Blunt - Face the Sun (RE)





James Blunt's Face the Sun moves up my personal countdown this week to #7, its original peak position.  It's James second top 10 hit from his latest album, Moon Landing.  Bonfire Heart peaked at #5 earlier this year.  This is his eleventh top 10 song in my personal countdown.


#6 Kylie Minogue - Into the Blue (#9)





Kylie Minogue's 23rd top 10 hit in my personal countdown, Into the Blue, moves up this week from #9 to #6, its original peak position.  It's her first top 10 hit from her latest album Kiss Me Once.  


#5 Katy Perry - Birthday (#6)




Katy Perry's Birthday moves up from #6 to #5 this week. The song has already peaked at #3. It's also her 16th top 10 hit in my personal countdown.

#4 Vertical Horizon - Frost (#2)


Vertical Horizon's 14th top 10 song, Frost, stays at #4 for a second week. The song has already peaked at #2.  The band performed here in Manila a few weeks ago.  However, they did not perform this song.





#3 Beyonce - Mine (NEW)






The song that debuts the highest this week comes from Beyonce.  We danced to this song in my GForce class under Ishii and since I love the choreography so much, the song has just exploded in my personal countdown.


#2 John Legend - All of Me (RE)


John Legend's latest hit, All of Me, stays at #2 for another week.  We danced to this song in Ram's G-Force open class, that's why it has reentered again here at a very high place.  




#1 Beyonce - Partition (RE) 


Beyonce's Partition was used during my brother's fashion show at SM North EDSA Skydome, and it's one of my most favorite songs from Beyonce's latest album.  It becomes her 21st #1 song and the third straight #1 song from her latest album.

No comments:

Post a Comment