Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Avril Lavigne Gets Fourth Top 10 Album in Both the US and the UK

Avril Lavigne gets her fourth Top 10 album in the UK this week, as Goodbye Lullaby lands at #9.  Below are her Top 10 albums in the UK -

2002 - Let Go (#1)
2004 - Under My Skin (#1)
2007 - The Best Damn Thing (#1)
2011 - Goodbye Lullaby (#9)

In the US, the same album debuts at #4.  This week, it slips to #7.  Below are the peak positions of the same albums in the US -

2002 - Let Go (#2)
2004 - Under My Skin (#1)
2007 - The Best Damn Thing (#1)
2011 - Goodbye Lullaby (#4)

I, myself, am a big fan of Avril!  I actually have all the first three albums she had, and I am looking forward to hearing Goodbye Lullabye!  I have not adhered yet to 'What the Hell' but I'm sure this album has other songs that should catch my fancy.

 I do hope she goes back here in the Philippines to perform again.  She has been here twice already!

No comments:

Post a Comment