Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Votes For This Week's OPM Myx Countdown - March 28, 2011

After voting solely for Siakol's Ituloy Mo lang for the past four weeks, I am going back to my old format of voting for four songs and spread out the allowable ten votes among them.  Here are my votes for the week ending March 28, 2011 -

1. Chris Cayzer - Drive


I am now officially a Cayzerian! I love this guy's sound! It's a bit similar to John Mayer and I believe he's one of Chris' major influences.

2. Amber Davis - Ain't A Crime

I love this girl's album.  I just bought it a few week's back and I have been playing it regularly, enjoying her songs and her beat! 

3. Chelo - Pinays Rise

It took me sometime to like this song but it's one of my favorites right now.  I love the beat!  More importantly, I love the message it's spreading!

4. Maldita - Porque

A unique song among the songs in this week's countdown. It mixes Tagalog with Chabacano. It's very brave for the band to release this song as is! Makes it sound sincere!

No comments:

Post a Comment