Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sugarfree's Farewell Concert: Eastwood March 1, 2011



The heavens were weeping as well, when Sugarfree held their last concert, as band tonight, at the Eastwood City Plaza.  Unfortunately, I only learned about the band late last year, but according to the show tonight, they have been together since 1999 and have released about six albums, two of them, live albums.  I only have one of their albums, and that's the latest one, which had the hit Hangover.

Well, I arrived there around 8PM, but the show didn't start till 9PM.  The place was packed so it did help when it rained since the weather was cooler.  I felt dizzy actually inside, and a bit tired.

Quark Henares introduced the band and he told us that he did several of their videos too. 

You'd have to be a hardcore fan to really enjoy the show.  Since I wasn't, I was only familiar with Hay Buhay and Hangover, which was a pity since the audience there last night really knew the lyrics of their more famous hits!  It was practically a sing-along night for the hardcore fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment