Nuffnang Leaderboard

Looking For An Artist?

Popular Posts This Week

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Rediscovering the Beauty of Jann Arden's Music - 'Wishing That'

I was going through my huge CD collection and I chanced upon Jann Arden's album 'Happy', which I bought on January 3, 1999.  I used to label all my CDs as to where and when I bought it.  I may have bought it as a post-Christmas gift for me.  This album was a follow-up to her previous CD which yielded that big hit 'Insensitive'. 

This is the track that I love the most from that album - 'Wishing That'.  At that time, I was so into this guy who so not into me - and this song perfectly captured what I felt, at that time - (I was) wishing that he'd love me too.  It really takes a good songwriter to capture our feelings which we can't properly translate to words.

Enjoy the video -

No comments:

Post a Comment